POLICY & ADVOCACY
- The Wainwright & District Chamber of Commerce will be your voice. The Chamber works for you, while YOU work, representing business issues on local, provincial and national issues.
- The Chamber will send out Member to Member e-mails/faxes for special events and information relevant to your business.
- Advertising space available on Wainwright Community Maps.
- Sponsorship opportunities for Chamber hosted events.
BUSINESS PROFILE ON WEBSITE
- Each member will receive a comprehensive listing in the Membership Directory on the Chamber website www.wdchamber.com.
- The Chamber receives calls every day from potential customers and visitors asking about the products, services and “things to do” in our area. Callers are provided with the applicable Member information.
CHAMBER BUCKS PROGRAM
- The Chamber instituted the Chamber Buck program as a proactive step to retain shopping dollars within the community.
- Chamber Bucks can be purchased from the Chamber Office in any denomination the purchaser wishes. Many businesses purchase these as bonuses for employees, prizes or gifts.
- Merchants redeeming Chamber Bucks must submit an invoice for re-imbursement to the Chamber of Commerce. Chamber Members are entitled to a 5% handling fee.
- Each Chamber Member is listed in the directory categorically by type of product or service.
- The ChamberCHATTER is an in-house newsletter, which keeps Members informed about Chamber activities, small business and community news, and committees in action.
EVENTS & SEMINARS
- Member pricing on Chamber hosted annual events, seminars and meetings.
- Some of these include our Annual General Meeting, Small Business Awards of Excellence Gala, Guest Speaker Seminars.
- The Chamber offers opportunities for Members to make new business contacts or connect with old and present ones in a social setting.
- Some of these include General Meetings, Business Luncheons, Chamber Connections.
- The Chamber offers a Value-Added program, which provides a convenient way for Members to enjoy valuable discounts available to you and your staff. These discounts alone can repay you for your Membership investment.
ANNUAL TRADESHOW & SALE
- Members receive a discount on booth and tables rates for the Chamber Expo. This annual event is held each April in the Peace Memorial Multiplex.